My Blog List

Friday, October 1, 2010

Down town construction

1) Mrs. Byrely is a secratary

2) The city improved our drainage systems so that when it rains the run off is filtered before it enters the Grand River.

3) Instead of all of the contaminents that are on the island just going to the river with the rain water it is filtered out.

4) There should be less total dissolved solids in the river the next time we test it.

5) The most interesting thing i learned yesterday was that we have pourus parking lots to help filter the rain water.

6) My bio-bottle seems to be doing very well, it is the control so it is growing like it should.

7) I havent done anything for my action project yet im not quite sure what to do.

8)  I am done with a couple of my slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment