My Blog List

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Assignment 1

1) http://www.carbonfootprint.com/

2) No, i found the site confusing even for me. I would not recommend this to any younger kids.

3) 23.86 metric tons of CO


4)A) I could carpool with other people.
   B) Turn off some of the lights. We don't need as many as we have, if half were on we would be fine.
   C) Improve our recycling program would definitely help the community.

5) Being so close to the Grand River, and the Great Lakes everything we do effects the water shed. Every living thing needs water in some way. If we let our water source be contaminated then every thing around us will suffer.    I'm sure that if everyone knew what they were doing they would try to at least reduce the damage they are doing. I think that carbon footprint calculators could be very helpful in informing people what they are doing to our environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment